CCST Dockeeper is an electronic storage suite – compliant with regulations -, which can be used in outsourcing mode or can be installed as in-house product and manages the whole archiving process, from digital signature to full electronic storage of documents, in accordance with Italian regulations.
A document subject to Electronic Storage has the same legal and fiscal value as its original. Therefore, this process enables the elimination of the hard-copy original and gives full legal value to electronic contents.
CST Dockeeper is an open suite and has the following distinguishing features:
• it is originally designed for electronic invoicing
• it allows sending documents via legally approved means of communications
• it originally supports PDF/A
• it allows the use of different signature devices (HSM, Smart Cards and USB Tokens)
• it is cross-platform
• signed documents can be accessed on the web and ad hoc reports can be generated upon request from the customer
• it is originally integrated with IBM FileNet P8 and can be integrated with other document management systems.